Took a bit of a break from blogging…I have been enjoying the summer and the time. My recent weeks I have been a bit manic about exercising. Actually made it to FIVE water aerobics classes last week, and also rode my bike a gazillion (ok , maybe not that many) miles, and walked the fabulous 4-legged kids each day. Throw in a couple yoga classes and whew! that is about it. In my mind I rationalize it to ‘at least my addiction isn’t crack’. Once I go back to work I am sure I will withdrawal, but my physical body and my dogs will be saying “thank god school started”.
So I will give a brief overview of my recent weeks–(not necessarily in order of importance!):
- my Lab, Brooklyn is now crowned The Biggest Loser Dog Edition–weighing in at 87, down from 125+
- I scored an additional Yoga class to teach, member requested-YEAH!
- My boy came home from Texas happy and filled with stories
- We are going to San Diego to celebrate our anniversary THIS weekend
- My girl with autism is battling a raging case of anxiety…hmmmmm? school starts in a month…..
- I got incredibly humbled on a bike ride that actually produced SADDLE SORES-ouch
- been avoiding meditation–time or intent?
Now I am off to make a spaghetti pie for dinner. My family will be fooled in thinking that it is loaded with italian sausage . According to my boys, it is really called “poser meat”….ahhh a little veggie/soy sausage never killed anyone…..