ohhhh the blog. Seems it is the very last thing one my list. It shouldn’t be as it has been just a great place to put my thoughts. And it isn’t because I haven’t had thoughts.
So I guess in order to be more effective I will bullet the latest and greatest:
- my girl FINALLY enjoys, YES ENJOYS!, shaving her legs
- I hope that I survive living with an 18 year old boy who is very ready to move on and be an adult
- I have returned to being a single mother and am enjoying the quieter, cleaner, less stressful but much more frugal house
- teaching Yoga to developmentally disabled adults is truly the BEST way to volunteer my time
- I am now teaching more Yoga classes…..out of love and necessity
- my life has slowed, I am much less frantic…..
- I find peace in swimming laps, over and over and over and over
- my injured knee is still injured
- my 12 year old has the very best “Jon Bon Jovi” hair
stay tuned……I will find plenty more to say…..