December 15 – 5 Minutes Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.
Remembering 5 minutes of 2010….
1. Experiencing love, honor, respect everyday.
2. The last essay and test submission of my first semester of college.
3. Riding in the gondola in 65mph winds in Glenwood Springs.
4. Watching my girl ride the bull.
5. The decision(s) to live in integrity and create safety.
6. A conversation with my brother.
7. The loss of a friend.
8. Rescuing the lost turtle from the park.
9. A very rainy hike in Waldo Canyon.
10. Stepping out of comfort and into courage, again.