Prompt: Achieve. What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.
I want to achieve harmony and balance; spiritually and physically.
How I plan to do this:
1. Go back to a daily practice of journaling.
2. Create a daily yoga practice at home.
3. Read more.
4. Complete my archetype profile using Sacred Contracts by Caroline Myss.
5. Eat less sugar.
6. Work on running again.
7. Swim more.
8. Take care of myself with massage, bubble baths and sleep.
9. Be more forgiving and accepting.
10. Live in gratitude.